Industrial Internship in IT
As per the university norms, it has lately become necessary for the academic students to do an industrial internship in any companies. STEPS, the internal training wing of Spectrum Softtech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is offering Industry Internship to BTech / BE / MCA / Diploma students. The internship is conducted at Spectrum Kochi, which is the first private-sector IT park in Kerala.
Objective of Industrial Internship
- Students to get a proper understanding about the functional aspects of IT industry.
- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that are not found in textbooks.
- A platform to share your ideas and aspirations and get expert directions.
- Interacting with senior IT professionals (Chief Technology Officer/Technical Manager etc.) for industry updates and valuable inputs.
- Grab a learning-by-doing experience, Apply Classroom Knowledge.
- Gain knowledge about the day-to-day aspects of;
Source code management
Overview of application development and deployment
Different operating systems
Handling server class machines
- Develop job-related skills and updating the knowledge base.
- Self-actualization in terms of choosing a right career path.
- To mould yourself, out of the classrooms, for the intensely competitive industry.
- Providing an insight about the real industry requirements and tips to keep ahead in the job market.
- Work with the team and learn end-to-end process.
- Make-Feel Employment for 1 week - 10 days time to fine-tune the IT professional in you.
- Software Development (PHP, Perl, Java, Android, iOS)
- Software Testing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Network Administration
- Web Hosting Techniques
- Datacenter Operations.
- Windows-based system/server Administration.
- Linux-based system/server Administration
- Cloud Computing technologies.
- Server and Network security solutions.
- Open Source Solutions.
- Firewalls and VPN