Best Cloud Computing Server Administration in Kochi
Cloud computing is the use of hardware and software resources that are delivered as a service typically over the Internet. It entrusts remote services with user's data, software and computation.
There are numerous business advantages and opportunities offered by cloud computing in terms of improved availability, scalability, flexibility etc…
You Will Learn How To
About This Course: In this course, you learn about Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing solutions, a comprehensive range of IT cloud products for reliable and scalable computing resources. You gain the skills needed to fully leverage AWS to deliver significant technical and business benefits.
- Develop robust, flexible and cost-effective cloud solutions with AWS
- Implement highly durable and reliable storage systems
- Customize Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) images
- Deploy and host web apps
- Leverage the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud to provision secure, isolated resources
Amazon Web Service(AWS) - Amazon Cloud – ADMINISTRATION
Any Graduates with technical knowledge can apply.
- AWS platform and access
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Backup (AWS resources and on-premise resources with AWS services)
- Operations Security
- Elastic Infrastructure
Introduction & History to AWS
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform.
- How to Navigate AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
(EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS).
- Describe Managed Services and Database options, and launch an Amazon Relational Database
- Service (RDS) instance.
- Identify Deployment and Management options.
AWS Storage & Content Delivery
- How to Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
- Compute Services & Networking
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Verify how to use Amazon EBS
AWS Managed Services & Database
- Execute an Amazon RDS drive application
- Access to the capabilities of a MySQL
- For more information : Contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org