Python- Django Training in Kochi
- Python is widely used high level programming language.
- Easy to learn and provide more productivity with less code.
- Supports Object Oriented Design with reusable modules and packages.
- Suitable for all levels of programmers including trainee programmers.
- Fast growing among open source communities.
- Django is a high-level open source framework to build web applications.
- It follows MVC (T) Architecture.
- Django will take care of Admin Interface, Authentication and provides Template System.
- Django ORM
- Plenty of upcoming job opportunities.
Python Programming Overview:
Python is a powerful high-level, object-oriented programming language created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991. It is an interpreted language and highly interactive. Writing programs in Python takes less time than other languages. It has simple easy-to-use syntax, making it the perfect language for someone trying to learn computer programming for the first time. It also supports large set of libraries and built-in modules.
Django is a free and open-source Web Framework in Python,that encourages rapid development and clean, programatic design. It follows MVT Architecture. Django's primary goal is to ease the creation of complex, database-driven websites. Django emphasizes re-usability and "pluggability" of components, rapid development, and the principle of don't repeat yourself. Python is used throughout, even for settings files and data models. Django also provides an optional administrative create, read, update and delete interface that is generated dynamically through introspection and configured via admin models.
This Course is designed for the beginners, and no prerequisites have been defined.
This Python training course begins with the basic concepts of python programming and works upward to full-fledged web application development using Django.
Who Can Learn Python programming:
This course is also suitable for trainee programmers who may have little, to no in-depth knowledge of programming.
GUI based desktop applications
Web frameworks and web applications