Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) provides the skills required to
effectively and safely manage large numbers of systems and applications. You will gain the necessary
techniques needed to use Ansible to automate provisioning, configuration, deployment of applications, and
orchestration. This course is targeted to Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure
automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Assuring reliable and repeatable application deployment
- Providing and utilization of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
This course is focused on “Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8” and “Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8”.
Course Content Summary
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Configure Ansible to control hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Make and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks.
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference
information about managed hosts.
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
- Deploy, organize, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Prerequisites Of This Course
Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent
Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.
Impact On This Training
Impact on the organization :- IT automation is important for efficiently and reliably managing large
numbers of systems and applications on a scale. This course develops the skills needed to operate efficiently
and to scale the complex IT infrastructure of the organization more successfully, speed up the application time
to value, and quickly adapt and implement appropriate innovation through DevOps practices.
Impact on the individual :- As a result of completing this course You will be able to use Ansible for the
automation, configuration, and management purposes. Such skills will help you to automate common
administration tasks of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system using Ansible.