R Programming Overview
R is an open-source programming language that was created by Roass Ihaka and Robert Gentleman in 1995. The purpose of developing this language was to focus on delivering a more user-friendly and better way to perform statistics, data analysis, and graphical modules. R programming language is the world's most widely used programming language and free software environment for statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and r-programming. R is open-source programming languages with a large community. New libraries or tools are added continuously to their respective catalog. R is good for ad-hoc analysis and exploring datasets.
The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Its popularity is claimed in many recent surveys and studies. R would help you to understand the basics of text mining. It explains how to perform descriptive and inferential statistics, linear and logistic regression, time series, variable selection and dimensionality reduction, classification, market basket analysis, random forest, ensemble technique, clustering and more. with R. It includes extracting and analyzing data from Facebook and Twitter. R has a steep learning curve, and people without programming experience may find it overwhelming.
Who is using R Programming?
R Programming language is statistical analysis software which is becoming very popular and used by:
- Statisticians - Generating various statistics and reports from data sets
- Data miners - Analyzing huge set of data and generating reports from large pool of data
- Software developers - For developing various statistical analysis and reporting software
Who Can Learn R programming:
- B-Tech/ DIPLOMA / Graduate/ Freshers / Experienced
- This course is also suitable for trainee programmers who may have little, to no in-depth knowledge of programming.
- Also those who are looking for higher studies in foreign universities.