Workshop on Software Testing
Software Testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test techniques include the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects).
Topics to be Covered in Workshop
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile Methodologies(Scrum developments)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Importance of testing
- Real time bugs in software leads to disaster(examples)
- Different between manual and Automation testing
- Various scenarios for testing any objects(eg:pen,lift,blackboard,bottle)
- Testing for Login form(What is required)
- Role of tester(decision making)
- Bug life cycle
- Faster feedback
- Saves time
- Early Bug Detection
- Re-usability of Scripts
- Running tests anytime, anywhere
- Better Test Coverage
- Less Manual Effort
- Return on Investment(Automated testing offers immense returns in terms of faster testing, error-free results, less manual effort )
What make's spectrum different from others
- Stepping stone for professional career start up.
- Learning from work place
- We are into healthcare and e commerce domain, hence the trainees provide sessions on respective to the specific domains
- Classes conducted by Working Professionals with updated technologies.
- Live project testing in web application, mobile applications and desktop applications
- A well team is organized to do the placement activities, until the placement is assured for a student.
- Mock interview sessions conducted By Team leads
- Bug Tracking Tool
- Test Management Tool
- Project Estimation Tool