RED HAT OPENSHIFT ADMINISTRATION I (DO280)
Amazon Cloud Server Administration (AWS) training.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red
Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install,
configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand
how developers will use the platform.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Openshift Container Platform 3.9.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container
deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined
application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles
such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous
- Install an OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift
- Control access to resources on OpenShift
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to
install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat
Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or
demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.
RECOMMENDED NEXT EXAM OR COURSE
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Openshift Administration (EX280)
- Red Hat Openshift Administration II: High Availability (DO380)