Microsoft Azure is a collection of services for IT companies that offer the ability to easily implement data storage, email, and many other IT solutions.
The architectural structure of Microsoft Azure ensures security and reliability. Azure offers instant access to the latest services and technologies required by the enterprise, allowing Azure cloud engineers to implement complex solutions quickly.
Why Azure technology is important now?
Azure is the only hybrid cloud that offers developer productivity, comprehensive and multilevel security, and the greatest compatibility coverage of any cloud provider and you will pay fewer amounts for Azure as AWS is five times more expensive than Azure for Windows and SQL Server.
Why Azure Cloud important in Organization
- Security and privacy
- Pay less with Azure
- Support any open source and Windows apps.
- Savings through existing licenses
- Free extended security updates
- AI at the edge
- Available free Azure accounts to experiment and build in the cloud.
- Azure has products for any industry.
Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Training
This course teaches IT professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, manage infrastructure, configure virtual networking and connect Azure and surrounding sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure administrators. Azure Administrator implements and controls identity, governance, storage, accounting, and virtual networks in a cloud environment.The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Successful Azure administrators begin this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage..
- Understanding on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Your path to get started
Track for Fresher Candidate:-
Why It’s Important to be Certified as an Azure Cloud Service Engineer
Learn new skills to increase your productivity and enable your organization to achieve greater benefits with Microsoft certifications.
According to Microsoft, more than 1,500 new sign-ups for Azure occur each day, which equates to approximately 375,000 new sign-ups each year.
These statistics show that due to the popularity of Microsoft Azure, the demand
for Azure experts is increasing.
Achieving certification is the first important step in achieving your career goals. If you are looking for more inspiration, consider some other benefits of taking Azure Certification Course.